Prev: Re: premeasuring=holy wars Next: Re: Armageddon Outfitter (was: Granaatscherven)

Re: Lafayette Incident

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:35:22 PDT
Subject: Re: Lafayette Incident

> > >In order for this campaign to work effectively, you need multiple
GMs
>and
> > >players.

Mmmmmm... depends on how fast everyone wants to go. I was figuring that
*pure* strategic turn should take only a week to do- with each turn in
the
fleet actions also taking a week. I'm not in any rush, so putting a year

into this sounds pretty cool! Considering that I know no other Full
Thrust
players in my little speck of this rock... that sounds way better than
nothing :)

As for what system to use: I think the bare bones system in FT2 would
work
just nicely. No need to get really fancy! The system is pretty sound and

looks rather fun (like the one for TSR's Knight Hawks)... Now that would
be
a fun campaign! The Knight Hawks campaign using full thrust. Anyone have

conversions for the system into FT?

Prev: Re: premeasuring=holy wars Next: Re: Armageddon Outfitter (was: Granaatscherven)