Prev: Re: Removing paint from figs. Next: Re: CGI FT starships (was :Re: A small request.... :-))

Re: painting help needed

From: "Okay, new day. Time to be happy. (- cat)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:28:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: painting help needed

>Stripping
>
>Pine-Sol/Dettol - very good but a bit slow, can be used on
>plastic but you must be careful on not over-doing it, needs
>a long soak. Get a brand with a high % of pine oil.

Just an fyi I learned a couple months ago from stripping some
minis of paint using Pine-Sol: it can (and did for me) attack
superglue. I don't know about epoxy cement stuff.

Mk
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Re: Removing paint from figs. Next: Re: CGI FT starships (was :Re: A small request.... :-))