Prev: Re: CGI FT starships (was :Re: A small request.... :-)) Next: Re: painting help needed

Re: Removing paint from figs.

From: "djwj" <djwj@e...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:38:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Removing paint from figs.

Pine Sol and MEK (Methyl-Ethyl Ketone) are pretty volitale substances to
work with for long. I have found that concenterated "Simple Green" a
bio-degradeable cleaner works wonders for metal figs (I haven't tried
plastics yet) and isn't caustic enough to cause harm in minimally vented
environments, but I still open a window and turn on a fan when I do it.

Prev: Re: CGI FT starships (was :Re: A small request.... :-)) Next: Re: painting help needed