Prev: Re: SFSFW- U.S. Next: Re: star blazers

RE: [FT] Eldar minis

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:23:16 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Eldar minis

G'day Aaron,

>>especially since GW had mislabeled and
>>priced the Shadow which they labeled as an Eclipse and priced at
$14.95 (a
>>bit of a shock to the shop owner who was paying $18.95 for them).
>
>...?  Up here, the Shadow and Eclipse are both the same price...

They're probably the same price here too, the funny thing was the look
on
the guys face - I got there as he opened the shipment - he was quite
shocked to find that the labeling indicated the retail price was less
than
what he'd paid wholesale ;)

>how much
>are your escort blisters?

They currently go for $14.95

(As for mislabeling, the local store received
>blisters of Hemlocks -- the pulsar-lance ships -- that were mislabeled
as
>Nightshades -- torp DDs.  I didn't have Hemlocks for a while, until I
>looked more closely at all the Nightshade blisters....)

Same thing happened to me I thought I'd got the Eclipse for Derek and it
wasn't until he started putting it together that we realised the label
was
wrong - they must have been having a hard day at the packaging site.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: SFSFW- U.S. Next: Re: star blazers