Prev: Time Scales and Real-Time FT (was Re: [OT sorta} SFC?) Next: Re: [FT] Eldar minis

St. Jon the Mind Controller

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:37:13 -0400
Subject: St. Jon the Mind Controller

...and I quoth from the Saint Hisownself...

"Thanks for listening (reading??), and we now return you to your
regular
programming.....

Jon (GZG)"

I hadn't realized the list members were being programmed. I'm curious.
Is it a simple scheme like "You WILL buy FT3 and BDS when they are
out." or a complex scheme like "You will spread the word and send
people to bolton for induction into the Body" (kind of like Landru on
ST Classic)? Or is it a plan (a la Pinky and the Brain) to take over
the world?

Inquiring no-minds want to know.... ;)

<flees while trying to dis-embed tongue from cheek>

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Time Scales and Real-Time FT (was Re: [OT sorta} SFC?) Next: Re: [FT] Eldar minis