Prev: RE: [OT] Website formatting Q. [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: GenCon: Aieeee!

[FT] GZGECC (was: GenCon: Aieeee!)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:02:26 -0400
Subject: [FT] GZGECC (was: GenCon: Aieeee!)

I also hope to run the "Bring Your Own Fleet" again at GZG-ECC.
I will, however, limit the field to about 6 players (we did not finish
with
8 this year) and use a slightly accelerated turn sequence. If I receive
enough advanced notice, I would be willing to run two sessions of this.
Quick rules so people can plan: 2500 points. For every 100-199 mass ship
there must be 2 ships of mass 4-99; for every 200-299: 2 of 100-199;
etc.
Fleet Book construction rules. Vector movement.

If the Fleet Book 2 comes out in fall, I also plan to run a Sa'Vasku vs.
Human game. (I have the bioships, now I just need to buy [build and
paint]
enough H'man ships).

-----
Brian Bell