Prev: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna Next: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Though we've not stated it anywhere, I could imagine Belgium being
either
> absorbed into the FSE or even partitioned between the FSE (read:
France)
> and the Dutch....
> Luxembourg could also be either an FSE state or a Dutch ally - not
that
> they'd have much of a star fleet..... <grin>

Why not? They could have done the same as the Dutch did in the early age

of sail. Finance the creation of the Merchant navy, then pay for a
military
arm to protect it. Albiet not a battle line, but gobs of fast escorts.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna Next: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe