Prev: [DS2][SG2] Robot Dogs Next: Re: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe

Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:58:52 +0100
Subject: Re: The sands of Mars and the gray shores of Luna

>I just read a couple of books by Ian Douglas about interstellar warfare
in
>the next 50 years- really cool stuff.

Yup, and did you notice on the copyright info page who "Ian Douglas"
really
is? The books are credited to William H. Keith Jr.......
Given that they are really very much like the rest of Keith's combat SF
output, I wonder why he is using a pseudonym this time?

Haven't read Semper Mars yet, but Lunar Marine (book 2) is pretty good
as
this sort of stuff goes.

Jon (GZG)

>So, like I'm now dying to try some of that stuff in Star Grunt. Anybody
know
>of any cool minis for troops in full environmental armor (space suits)?

Watch this space....  :-)