Prev: Re:counter sheet back-up Next: Re: counter sheet back-up

GenCon! Day 1.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 00:52:16 -0500
Subject: GenCon! Day 1.

Hello All:

	I just got back from the first day of GenCon!  I'm beat, so I'll
keep
this short.

	The gang was all there:  Dean, Allan, Doug (The Beast), Rick,
Mike, KR,
et al..  Personally I spent most of the day painting.  I had to finsish
my ships for my FT Demoliton Derby, which went off extremely well.
Afterward, I watch Sean and Mike run their respective games for a
while... Then I did something that I have never done in all 25 of my
stuffy, dull years on this Earth:  I partied.

	GenCon runs a block party each year.  Normally I don't do this
sort of
thing out of shyness.  But this year, I drank some booze, smoked a
couple of fine cigars, and danced to disco (a form of music that I
dispise) with an gorgeous young woman.	BTW, I saw KR and his SO cut a
rug as well... pretty creepy.

	Doug will most probabliy give me the first photo disc tommorrow
night.... until then, good night.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Fight the Republicrats!  Sign the petition for a the only presidential
candidate who will protect the Bill of Rights:

	http://www.surf.to/smith4prez

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re:counter sheet back-up Next: Re: counter sheet back-up