Prev: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts Next: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:30:05 +0200
Subject: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

Los wrote:

> Maybe the very term combat move is a misnomer? The reason one
> would use a combat move is to hopefully eek out a bit more distance
on > a move.

As SGII (and FMA) works right now, yes.

>  Maybe you have a few diffferent kinds of moves? (off the top of my
head)

> 1. Normal: full normal move (Assume teh figure has a 6" range). No
> terrain benefits when you are opfired on
> 2. Combat move (in this case) 1d6. Variable but with added protective
> benefits. You're moving from cover to cover.	Perhaps firing against
this
> guy he gets the In position bonus (ala SG2)
> 3. Double time. 2d6 haul ass. No fire action.  (or fire action with a
> penalty)
> 4. Wind Sprint: 3xtime full move but winded for the next 2 rounds?
(no
> fire, or 1/2 capabilities or some such)

Hm. 3 and 4 both sound pretty much like what happens when you use both
actions to move rather than 1 move + 1 shoot (or, rather, + 1 anything
except move or go "in position"), no?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts Next: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts