Prev: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons Next: [FT] Random Scenario Generator

Re: Beth & Showdown

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:18:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Beth & Showdown

"Izenberg, Noam" wrote:
> >  Kinda like I tend to, in
> > person. ^_^  But since Jerry's been doing all the rolling, things
are a
> > lil' more even....
>
> At least

Hey!  It's not my fault that Noam walked into a SML salvo, and then
proceeded to steer his ship into the wall.  (8-)  And you guys did
manage to cack Beth's BDN in one turn.

Personally, I think Kenny is the only ship that's going to survive the
massacre.  (8-)

> But things seem to be looking up. Of course I did have a dream last
night
> (true!) that I my bounce off the wall destroyed  the Taltos.

It's okay Noam, it's okay.  (8-)

Oh, damn, I've got to calculate Taltos ram damage this turn, don't I?
Cool.  (8-)

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons Next: [FT] Random Scenario Generator