Prev: Re: [FT] armour Next: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons

RE: [FT] armour

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:06:44 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] armour

May I inquire where it states that Wave Guns/Nova Cannons do not ignore
FB
armor? MT states that they ignore screens and armor. I understood this
not be changed in FB.

-----
Brian Bell
brian_bell@dscc.dla.mil  or  brian_bell@usiva.com
Y2K Project
Universal Systems Inc. for DSCC-BEE
614.692.4794 Voice - 614.693.1503 Fax - 850-4794 DSN
-----

[snip]