Prev: Goofy German Death Jeep Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules)

Re: [OT] Crimson Skies [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:28:53 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Crimson Skies [CLEAN STAMP]

>> Kr'rt mentioned Crimson Skies, and I'd like to recommend to anyone on
>> the list that hasn't tried this game yet that they do.
>I'm afraid I must disagree here -- there should be rules for altitude
in
>an airplane combat game, but in Crimson Skies, there is no altitude --
>all planes fly at the same height (and if they end up in the same hex,
>there's a chance that they will collide!).
>Anyone who has played "Fight in the Skies / Dawn Patrol" will be sadly
>disappointed with Crimson Skies.

I thought I would be disappointed there were no altitude rules, but once
got beyond that and realised it's just a game to pass the time,
something
quick and easy to play with friends (I mean it's based in a Hollywood
style
alternate America - this game is not serious!) I found it quite fun.

JS

Prev: Goofy German Death Jeep Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules)