Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale

RE: [OT] Crimson Skies [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:39:44 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Crimson Skies [CLEAN STAMP]

On 7/17/99 6:24 PM, Jeremy Sadler wrote:

> Kr'rt mentioned Crimson Skies, and I'd like to recommend to anyone on
> the list that hasn't tried this game yet that they do.

I'm afraid I must disagree here -- there should be rules for altitude in
an airplane combat game, but in Crimson Skies, there is no altitude --
all planes fly at the same height (and if they end up in the same hex,
there's a chance that they will collide!).

Anyone who has played "Fight in the Skies / Dawn Patrol" will be sadly
disappointed with Crimson Skies.

--
Rick Rutherford

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it's customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale