Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish test results [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Top Ten Reasons to Attend Historicon

Re: [FT] Ship morale

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:10:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship morale

On 19-Jul-99 at 10:01, ScottSaylo@aol.com (ScottSaylo@aol.com) wrote:

> To have a fleet morale is a reflection  of reality, not a game
mechanic.

That's fine, but while the fleet is in good shape we shouldn't be
making morale rolls for each ship.  If you want to make a "fleet"
morale roll, and if broken start rolling for individual ships that
would work, but I don't think a detailed morale for every ship is
really necessary or even a good indication of reality.	If you really
want to deal with morale on an individual ship level it doesn't have
much affect on wether you run or not, it has an affect on how well
you fight.

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish test results [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Top Ten Reasons to Attend Historicon