Prev: Re: New AoG "Fleet Scale" ships? Next: Re: FMA AutoFire/Area Attacks

Re: FMA: something missing

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:08:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FMA: something missing

On 16-Jul-99 at 14:41, Ground Zero Games (jon@gzero.dungeon.com) wrote:

> For the moment, please take the draft with this in mind and be
> prepared to fudge through things like this.

OK, I can handle that.	I'm going to see if I can possibly drum
up a game this weekend (will be difficult.)  I would like to give
you a report from someone not familiar with the non-FT rules.  I
get the feeling there are things that I will have problems with
that those who know the other rules won't notice.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: New AoG "Fleet Scale" ships? Next: Re: FMA AutoFire/Area Attacks