Prev: Re: FMA: Wounds and some other ideas Next: RE: To GZG - Other Settings/Genres

Re: Wounds and some other ideas

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:22:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Wounds and some other ideas

>1) Wounds.  There wasn't a clear indication in the rules about what
being

I mentioned this, and St^4 Jon said being wounded loses you an action
per
activation, so you could only do one thing, not two.

>2) MOS.  I was working on something similar for a campaign of Stargrunt
we
>were going to play.  The idea was that certain troops have specialties
and
>when your SAW gunner goes down, you may or may not have someone else
who
>is trained to use it.	My system worked on the principle that Green got
1
>specialization, Regular - 2, Veteran - 3, and Elite - 4.  Some actions

Okay, I like this.  Some skills (VTOL attack pilot) might use up
multiple
"specialization" slots.

  This would allow flavor.  For example, Alarishi troops all are
familiar
with zero gee, but wouldn't be versed on calling in artillery fire (we
live
inside asteroids).

Prev: Re: FMA: Wounds and some other ideas Next: RE: To GZG - Other Settings/Genres