Prev: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....

Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:25:14 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns

On 14-Jul-99 at 21:19, Robertson, Brendan (Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au)
wrote:
> Or if that fails, stand inside the barn & close the doors.  ;-)
>
> 'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
> Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
> Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
> EBD Medusa

Maybe I'd do better with an auto shotgun...

Really, a hickory tree full of 'tree rats' and a 20 gauge.  After 8
shots
I gave up and went back for the .22, worked better anyway, I hate
picking
out shot (it tends to penetrate the intestines and smells bad), head
shots with the rifle.  Less mess.  I'm still a little amazed that when
the rifle went to the shoulder it was on, and I could track the beasts.
No mean feat at 20 M with a 6X scope.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts....