Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... Next: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns

Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:18:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns

>Kenneth Winland wrote:
>
>>	   I think I am a card-carrying member of that club.  I have
never
>> been able to hit anything with a Remington or Ithaca myself.

That's why full-auto shotguns (flechette rounds) will be popular with
people
like Templar marines.  No range to speak of, but when you're working
your
way through a Kra'Vak ship, who needs range?  The Alarishi, however,
feel
that a fusion gun is still the way to go.  Over-engineering, no doubt.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... Next: Re: Out of Ammo and Shotguns