Prev: Re: FMA Next: Re: [FMA] Maximum Ranges [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [URL's] Re: Gothic Thrus

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:31:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [URL's] Re: Gothic Thrus

Tom Anderson wrote:

> > for Mark Siefert's contribution. Least, that has his note that
> > the ship designs aren't ready yet. ;->=
>
> done. thanks.
>
> tom

	I was hoping to get those done by the end of the month... seeing
that I
have to have "something" ready for GenCon.  However, my current job with
it's topsy tervy schedule is keeping me from finishing up.  I plan on
doing nothing tomorrow but painting minis.  Then I have to sit down and
finish the rules for GT and my B5 game.  Sigh... I just have to remember
that I brought this on myself.

	Don't worry though... I WILL be ready for GenCon, and my GT ship
stats
will be posted, eventually.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	... [T]hey came to study and apply the sociological laws; they
came
with stars and badges and rules and regulations, bringing some of the
red
tape that had crawled across Earth like an alien weed, and letting it
grow
on Mars wherever it could take root.  They began to plan people's lives
and
libraires; they began to instruct and push about the very people who had

come to Mars to get away from being instructed and ruled and pushed
about.

	And It was inevitable that some of these people pushed back...

					--Ray Bradbury
					"The Martian Chronicles"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: FMA Next: Re: [FMA] Maximum Ranges [CLEAN STAMP]