Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... Next: Re: Auxillary Cruisers

[FT] Re: Gothic Thrus

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:49:43 -0500
Subject: [FT] Re: Gothic Thrus

***
i'm collecting links at:

http:/users.ox.ac.uk/~univ0938/gzg/gothic.html

if anyone has anything that should go on, please let me know!
***

I recently saw that someone had bashed 'nid ships from Epic40K
'nid figs, and was selling them on eBay. As the EE's game seems
to have gone in snooze mode, as so many of their games do, the
Epic figs are often found for quite cheep.

I snagged copies of the pics put up on eBay, and intend contacting
the originator with my admiration, and asking if I could do something
with the pics, IF Yahoo! allows me to clean out my GeoCities stuff
without having to accept their TOS.

Does anyone know how to get a HUMAN response out of Yahoo! ? I keep
getting non-responsive form letters.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... Next: Re: Auxillary Cruisers