Prev: Re: Out of Ammo in FMA Next: Re: Out of Ammo in FMA

Re: Out of Ammo in FMA

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:50:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Out of Ammo in FMA

I think this should be left to house rules.  90% of the time, the
soldiers
in a battle are not going to run out of ammo.  If, for the sake of the
scenario, the players agree that sucha	limitation is needed, then that
is
fine, but there's no need to bog down the majority of the players
because of
a minority event...

God bless,
- Buddy