Prev: Re: FMA skirmish questions Next: Detachments and Close Assault

Re: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:36:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia?

Tim Jones wrote:
> There is now a GZGPedia mailing list to offload some of the talk for
> this project.  gzgpedia@csua.berkeley.edu.  Subscribe just like you
> did for the main list - "subscribe gzgpedia" mailed to
> majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu.
>
> see also:
>
> http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/developers/home.html

It's currently in a state of hiatus right now; people are working on
their drafts and such, but I haven't heard anything back from them.
And I haven't had time to ask people either, get things organized,
that sort of thing.  (It's been a bad three or four months...)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: FMA skirmish questions Next: Detachments and Close Assault