Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question Next: Re: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia?

Re: FMA skirmish questions

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:32:51 -0700
Subject: Re: FMA skirmish questions

At 4:37 PM -0700 7/11/99, Don Greenfield wrote:

>Don
>Note to the wise: When shuffling data from one HD to another, and
>installing another OS, DON'T LOSE YOUR MODEM DRIVERS! Or you too may
>have a
>not-so-bright friend say "Just download th . . . . oh."

As the guy who gets called after that, I can only second this
recommendation.
. All you Windows users out there, partition your drives ! Or at least
back up your Windows directory... All you Mac users got usable modem
drivers on the System CD...

We don't want to lose anyone else !

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question Next: Re: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia?