Prev: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia? Next: Re: FMA skirmish questions (quick note to my previous post)

Re: FMA skirmish questions

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:20:43 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA skirmish questions

How detailed are we shooting for with this game?  In an earlier post I
saw
the suggestion of troop archtypes and perhaps even skill or task lists
come
up...  Obviously we have the entire range of detail from SGII to
basically
and RPG here...  So where does Jon and GZG (not to mention we fans and
players) want this to fall as far as detail level?

God bless,
- Buddy

Get paid for surfing the Web!
(I'm dead serious!)