Prev: Re: FT: fighters in cargo Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: More Fighter questions

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:21:17 -0700
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

Roger Books wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> How about:
>
> You may have fighters in storage, they take up 1 space per fighter and
> cost the same 20 per fighter group (or whatever the base fighter
costs).
> If necessary the fighter group may be brought online during combat, it
> takes 1 DC roll per fighter to do this (IE, 6 for a group).  You must
> also have a free bay in order to do this.
>
> Sound fair?
>
> Roger Books

It was OK, 'til you got to the damage control roll per fighter.
We are talking about starting with fully functional fighters,
not damaged goods.   Do you plan to apply this to fighters that
have been recoved from a combat mission as well?   It actually
makes a more reasonable scenario for recovered fighters than
for fresh from storage fighters.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT: fighters in cargo Next: Re: More Fighter questions