Prev: Re: Fighter Re-grouping Next: Re: FMA Skirmish question

Re: More Fighter questions

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:41:06 -0400
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

2 Quatloos here - Given the nominal game turn is 15 minutes (yes, it's
nowhere set in stone, but that's the convention GZG-Jon has mentioned
more
than once) I find it hard to believe that "cargo" fighters can't be
readied
in a bay designed for fighters for several hours, unless the "cargo"
version
of the fighter is actualyl stored deconstructed in boxes. I think it
would
add an interesting flavor to a scenario to have an additional fighter
group
drawn out of cargo (assuming mass devoted to it on the carrier) every
2-4
turns, depending on total bay space, available crew units etc...

Noam

<<
 My recollection was that you COULD carry fighters as
 cargo, but stowed away meant time and bay space to
 ready for launch, a LONG time compared to fighters
 hot-in-the-bay, or even just landed from a sortie...

Prev: Re: Fighter Re-grouping Next: Re: FMA Skirmish question