Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish question Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: Fighter Re-grouping

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:43:20 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: Fighter Re-grouping

> Jeremy wrote:
> > Does anyone have any house rules for re-grouping fighter squadrons
during
> a battle?
>	I think you've written your own house rule:
>
> > But what I want to do is get them back to the carrier re-group and
then
> say be able to launch 4 complete groups instead of 6-8 incomplete
ones.

>	Why not do that? Have the incomplete groups "land" on their
carrier in one
> turn, regroup using the second turn to do so, then launch again on
third
> turn?

Guess I was fishing for moral support :)

I also thought of Morale being the average point between the joining
squadrons.
Although adopting the new fighter total as the new moral value would be
easier.

Think I was also after anyone who had done this already?

jeremy claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish question Next: Re: More Fighter questions