Prev: RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines Next: Re: [FT] Piquet in Space (was Core Systems)

Re: Core Systems Thresholds

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 10:35:55 +1000
Subject: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

G'day Kelvin,

>To make the "Strike the Colours" rules a little less severe, we play it
>like a core system.  It makes checks one step higher then the current
>threshold.  Avoids players getting seriously peeved when a ship strikes
>after only the first row of damage.

That's how we play it too and it works really well, though Noam wouldn't
like it because he's on Teske's side and always rolls 6s, doesn't like
it
when those 6s turn against him hey?.... ;P

Cheers

Beth 'Like Noam is gonna show me ANY mercy in Showdown now' Fulton

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines Next: Re: [FT] Piquet in Space (was Core Systems)