Prev: [FT] Piquet in Space (was Core Systems) Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:18:36 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Preds, Bugs & how they ate Marines

Well, I suppose that's what we have marines for.  Then again, the army
has
all the heavy vehicles, whereas fleet just has it's smite button.

I'll rephrase:
Nice Jarheads; Jarheads are my friends. (From your friendly
vacuum-sucking
transportation section), just don't rescue all the colonist's daughters,
so
there's some left when it's safe to come down for R&R.	;-)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa