Prev: Re: Core Systems Thresholds Next: Re: Fuel Thrust

Re: Fuel Thrust

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@E...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:39:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Fuel Thrust

Hi Phillip -

> Phillip Pournelle wrote:
>
>     There have been discussion regarding how to incorporate logistics
> issues into Full Thrust and how to do a reasonable simulation of the
> effect of fuel consumption in Real (Newtonian) Thrust systems.
> Therefore I now propose the following rules for Fuel Thrust to
> supplement the FT FB rules.

Have you seen the fuel rules I worked out for FT?  You can reach them
from the Exodus Project site: http://www.ExodusProject.com, in case you
hadn't seen them.  I used them at the last GZG-ECC and they seemed to go
over quite well - very simple, yet they use accurate physics.  I'd be
interested in knowing you're opinion of them!

Thanks..
Keith

--
Univ. of Maryland Astronomy
http://www.ExodusProject.com

Prev: Re: Core Systems Thresholds Next: Re: Fuel Thrust