Prev: Re: [FT] Lucky shot. Next: Re: Starbase assault

Re: FT: ST designing

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:02:03 -0600
Subject: Re: FT: ST designing

[snip]
>> >Klingon Bird of Prey, 48 mass, 157 points.	Thrust-6, average
>> >strength hull, level-1 screens, 4 armor, 2 FC, 1 class-3 (60
degrees),
>> >2 class-1s.
>>
>> Missing photon
>
>Sfx again (IMHO).  I considered it (a pulse torpedo is the same
>mass as a class-3 beam) but wanted to keep a definite K flavor.
>It could be a variant (or mine is the variant).
>I also didn't include a cloaking device, one can be added
>by removing the screen, reducing the thrust by 1 and upping
>the cost.  I don't know the cost change since Armageddon Outfitter
>(thanks to whoever!) has a different cost than the FB.

You're welcome!

It does have the same cost as the FB, though.
P. 11:	 Cloaking Field    Mass 2 or 10%, whichever is greater
			   Cost 10xMass
Normal rounding on mass (<.5 rounds down, >=.5 rounds up).

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Full Thrust at Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/
Armageddon Outfitter: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/
Reynolds Virtual Workshop: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com, samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Lucky shot. Next: Re: Starbase assault