Prev: Re: Starbase assault Next: NOVAGCON 1999 web page updated

Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:19:09 +1000
Subject: Re: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

>Sorry, Jeremy, but I could have SWORN there was a long list there
>of links including cross-genre. *blush* Now I shall have to search
>for such a site or assume I've gone senile...

There was a long list, but when the script was installed most of them
disappeared... I haven't got around to putting them into the database.

(I was sort of hoping other visitors would do some of that!)

>The point I made about others speaking up and adding their links
>stands, though. These sites are marvelous resources, tirelessly
>worked by selfless heroes, and deserve our support!

Well thank you! Submitting a URL to the Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
is
easy.. go to the site (http://stargrunt.virtualave.net), go to the
Uplinks
section and click on ADD. You will then go to a form page where you can
enter the details and select the section that you wish the URL to appear
in.

>High thanks to Jeremy, the Marks, and others: Better men than I!

Now let's not get too carried away... <grin>

Jeremy