Prev: [SG2] Genre/Backgrounds Next: Re: Another Camoflage Question

Re: Fighters

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:32:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Fighters

sorry to pipe up so late on this thread - it's a long round-trip to
Mars,
you know.

i recall reading that there has been extensive debate on the 'are
fighters
practical in space combat' issue on the SFCONSIM-L mailing list at some
time in the fairly distant past. i know many people round here are on
that
list (i'm not [1], and wasn't for long), so if anyone can recall the
conclusions, or give me a general direction to an archive where i could
find it, i'd be most grateful.

personally, you see, i hate fighters, so if i can get some pre-packaged
arguments why they're impractical, it'd save me a lot of time :).

tom

[1] sort of - there's a funny story here. well, not that funny,
obviously.

Prev: [SG2] Genre/Backgrounds Next: Re: Another Camoflage Question