Prev: Re: Missile counter measures. Next: Re: Missile counter measures.

[SG] Settings...

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:02:52 -0400
Subject: [SG] Settings...

This thread reminded me...  Is there any listing out that of where one
can
find all the different setting adaptations for the SG2 rules (i.e.
Aliens,
Starship Troopers, Star Wars, 40<gack>K, etc...)?  I also heard there
was a
medieval adaptation, which I would love to see...  Can anyone help me
here?

God bless,
- Buddy

Get paid for surfing the Web!