Prev: Re: Another Camoflage Question Next: [SG] Preds, Bugs etc

RE: Missile counter measures.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:37:36 +1000
Subject: RE: Missile counter measures.

I agree with that myself.
Although I did sort of rewrote the missile rules for my HH to accent the
range difference between energy & missile armaments.  Due to the way the
conversion worked, I dispensed with the d6 missile roll (partly to allow
partial salvoes); as between countermissiles (36" range PDS), multiple
turn
vector movement & missiles striking the ships' wedge, they became LESS
effective than standard FB rules.

I did think about adding decoy drones to the rules, but found it would
add
too much complexity without any real benefits.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa