Prev: Re: Missile counter measures. Next: Re: small vs large ships

Re: Painting Camouflage on figs/tanks

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:28:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting Camouflage on figs/tanks

	I've had great success with a very simple three-color scheme:

	o Paint the figure (vehicle or PA) a dark color, black or
olive.

	o With an old brush loaded with a little paint (more than
for drybrushing, less than for covering), peck at the figure with
two other, lighter colors (ie, tan and light green). Don't cover
the entire figure with these colors, but let the base color show
through.

	o Drybrush lightly with an even lighter color.

	I have some examples on my web page. The pictures aren't
great, but give some idea of the results:

	http://www.iac.net/~crawford/hobbies/miniatures/6mm_sf.html
	http://www.iac.net/~crawford/hobbies/miniatures/25mm_sf.html

	The NAC PA on the second page are painted this way.

--
Robert Crawford 		crawford@iac.net
http://www.iac.net/~crawford

Prev: Re: Missile counter measures. Next: Re: small vs large ships