Prev: beam classes: repairing; official minis Next: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

[FT] RE: beam classes: repairing; official minis

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:28:14 +0100
Subject: [FT] RE: beam classes: repairing; official minis

>systems to add armor).  What are the benefits of armor vs
>no armor?  What has been the results of combats?  Any "official"
>refit suggestions I can put in the face of complainers?

There was a fairly detail armor analysis a while back that
will be in the archives.

AFAIK no OFFICIAL refits and probably unlikey to be, this isn't
SFB. I'd do your own thing within the design rules and nothing
too radical like the FSE dumping SLM's for PT's.

Prev: beam classes: repairing; official minis Next: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?