Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures Next: Re: Unpainted Figures

Re: Unpainted Figures

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:53:55 EDT
Subject: Re: Unpainted Figures

In a message dated 6/18/99 10:02:04 AM EST, djwj@eazy.net writes:

<<
 I prefer to harass people about unpainted figs ("But... They're
NAKED!!!",
 or "Hey, since they don't have a coat of paint isn't their armor
protection
 one level less?" said jokingly of course, never change the rules just
 because someone's figs aren't painted.)

We play mostly historicals and Battle Tech and DS and SG and FT. No one
in
our group plays any GW stuff except for one guy. No figure goes on the
table
unpainted - period. Whether it is a brigade of Imperial Guard or Atlas
Assault Mech. We never denigrate anyone's paint skill, but the attempt
must
be made.

Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures Next: Re: Unpainted Figures