Prev: Re: Superior Models in Australia? Next: Re: Brigade Models in US?

Re: Superior Models in Australia?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:42:23 +1000
Subject: Re: Superior Models in Australia?

G'day Laserlight,

>I was told you were a supermodel yourself.  Is this allegation untrue?
: )

Depends whether you like Ruebens's taste in women... I'm a bit short and
cuddly to rank with Elle I think ;)

>On a more relevant note, you may find Superior Elements to be of
interest:

Not exactly what I was after, but it looks really promising with regard
all those historical battles I've always wanted to play, but never get
beyond the unpainted lead stage ;)

Thanks heaps

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Superior Models in Australia? Next: Re: Brigade Models in US?