Prev: Superior Models in Australia? Next: Re: Superior Models in Australia?

Re: Superior Models in Australia?

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:24:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Superior Models in Australia?

>G'day guys,
>
> The question with reagard to Brigade Models has finally reminded me to
ask
>about whether or not there's a Superior Models supplier in this
hemisphere?
>I'd love some of those Starfleet Wars ships.
>
>Beth

I was told you were a supermodel yourself.  Is this allegation untrue? :
)

On a more relevant note, you may find Superior Elements to be of
interest:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/Dean_Bedlington/superels.html

Dean creates graphics for your army and laminates them to cork backing.
His
site advertises primarily DBA/DBM units but he will do anything else if
you
ask him to.  I ordered a couple of Crusader armies and was very, very
pleased (especially as my painting  might charitably be described as
"glacial speed").  I will order more as soon as my wife stops renovating
the
kitchen, the bathroom, the garden, the office, the living room, her
wardrobe, the car, the other car, etc.

Prev: Superior Models in Australia? Next: Re: Superior Models in Australia?