Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players

Re: OGRE stuff

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:50:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: OGRE stuff

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Ground Zero Games wrote:
[snip]
> Ah, the old "Troll" cybertank.... :-)
> Made a long time ago, and a bit crude and basic, but it did the
job....
> (The name was partly a play on the "ogre" genre, and partly a homage
to the
> Keith Laumer "Night of the Trolls", one of the early Bolo stories)
> Yes, long since deleted (and for production rather than legal reasons,
> before anyone asks <grin>), though I THINK the mould is still around
> somewhere.... ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

Ooooo, neat! Was it a model of the Lesser Troll (Bolo mk III) or the
Greater
Troll (Bolo mk V)??

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
       The Gear Locker:  http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
	   Full Thrust:  http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players