Prev: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Re: OGRE stuff

Re: OGRE stuff

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:09:24 -0400
Subject: Re: OGRE stuff

>	Masters were made for the Chinese and Japanese OGRE cybertanks
>(and you could play withe them back at GenCon '95 and '96).  Simtac
makes
>some nice large vehicles tht could easily pass for cybertanks.
>
>	Of course, based on their queality track record, I am sure GZG
>would produce some *keen* designs! :)
>
>	Ken

Maybe I'm crazy, but I would have sworn that GZG *did* make an Ogre at
one
point.	It was a two piece resin model, with four seperate tread units
on
the bottom half an Ogreish primary battery in the front, two missile
tubes
in the back, and a very short tower on the top.  I have one myself,
obtained several years ago from Stan Johansen -- the first American
importer of GZG, if I recall correctly.  It's still sitting in a drawer,
screaming for a decent paint job....

I assume that this piece is now oop?
John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Re: OGRE stuff