Prev: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players

SGII Jedi Are Badasses.

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:46:39 -0700
Subject: SGII Jedi Are Badasses.

Jedi Knights and Sith lords in SGII

A side may only have one Jedi for every 30 infantry on the table. A side
may
never have more than two (a master and apprentice)

The Jedi is an independent figure
The Jedi may take a full activation before ANY OTHER UNITS ON THE
BATTLEFIELD in addition to his normal activation.
Jedi are elite and  move 12"
Jedi combat move die treat less than 3 as being equal to 3.
Jedi may deflect incoming shots with their lightsabers. This is treated
thusly:
	First hit-automatically negated
	Second hit- Jedi rolls d12 for armor
	Third hit- Jedi rolls d10 for armor
	etc.

A Padawan apprentice rolls a d12 on the first hit then decriments from
there.

A jedi may automatically cause a 1d3 figures within 12" not to act with
his
squad (force push)
A Jedi may throw his lightsaber at a target within 12" (automatically
retrieving with the force) this is a firepower 8 Penetration D12 attack.

In close combat the Jedi cause terror in opponents (Just like being
assaulted by Power Armor)

Jedi never rout. If they fail morale tests, they retreat to cover. If in
cover, they stay in cover. Next turn they may act as normal.
Jedi may never take activations from a commander.

Prev: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players Next: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players