Prev: Re: Home-made bases. Next: SGII Jedi Are Badasses.

Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:41:26 +0100
Subject: Re: I'm back... and I have a question for SG2 players

>In a message dated 6/14/99 3:42:29 PM EST, Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca
writes:

><<
> So... opinions? Do they exist? Who do
> they work for? How should they be
> equiped?
>  >>

>If the sun has never set upon the British Empire then Ghurkas have been
>holding it up on their bayonet points! If other great regiments still
exist
>then the two Ghurka battalions are still there too! I have spoke!

Bearing in mind that the whole [OFFICIAL] background is there purely and
simply for FUN, rather than any real kind of pseudo-future-historical
"accuracy" (whatever the hell that is), I tend to go along with this
feeling. The Gurkhas should still be in NAC service, though I also like
the
concept of allowing some of them to hire out as Mercs for other
conflicts
provided they don't actually fight against NAC troops, allies or
interests.
Why does the idea of a harsh, barren Gurkha- settled colony world just
scream "Dorsai" at me....?  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Home-made bases. Next: SGII Jedi Are Badasses.