Prev: RE: OGRE stuff Next: Re: OGRE stuff

praises for Jon & GZG

From: MJMmaillst@a...
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:00:46 EDT
Subject: praises for Jon & GZG

Hi All,
	In the interest of giving credit where it is due I'd like to
mention
a wonderful act on my behalf by GZG. I'm over in Edinburgh on business
and
I'll only be here till Saturday the 19th. I put together an order over
the
weekend (don't ask me why I didn't do it beforehand that's a long story)
and
emailed it down to Jon. I expected to be told they would not be able to
get
it to me by Friday but I thought I try anyway. I would not have been
upset
with that response, a fairly large shipment packed and shipped within a
working week can be a tall order when you're a small company like GZG. I

figured I'd see if I could work something out with someone over here to
accept shipment and bring it with them on their next trip across the
pond. As
with most of you I have far more minis than I'll ever paint so waiting
till
August or September would not have been a hardship but I wanted them
NOW. :)
	I just got an email from Jon saying that except for the minis
that
are not yet in production he had picked everything and it would be
shipping
to me tomorrow. That made my day. :)
	I hope this doesn't get Jon in trouble by raising expectations
but
companies get dumped on when something goes wrong I wanted to applaud
them
for such good service. Thanks Jon and GZG.

Mike J. Murtha

Prev: RE: OGRE stuff Next: Re: OGRE stuff