Prev: [FT] SHOWDOWN back in progress Next: Re: OGRE stuff

Re: Now I'm REALLY frightened...

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:23:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Now I'm REALLY frightened...

In a message dated 6/14/99 6:03:23 AM EST, john@kovalic.com writes:

<<
 >I'm 36 (37 in December) and yes I first started out with some version
of
 >Grant's books... I played with Airfix Napoleonics and Airfix and
Matchbox
WW2
 >(still have many of the latter...).

 This scares me.

 I'm 37 in November. Otherwise, the Grant, Airfix and Matchbox comments
go
 for me, too...

 John K.

The plastic 1/72 figure market is better than ever with several new
manufacturer putting out how quality historicals. I play ACW and
Napoleonic
"Volley and Bayonet" and at 10-14 figures per infantry brigade stand I
have
CORPS of French, Portugese, Spanish, Prussian, Austrian troops -
infantry,
light infantry, rifle corps, Hussars, Chasseurs, Dragoons Heavy and
LIght,
horse and foot artillery, heavy cavalry - I am still a trifle short of
command figures but am slowly modifying troops with putty add-ons -
hats,
cloaks etc to provide division corps and army commanders. For ACW I am
currently painting Zouaves.

Accurate Figures, Matchbox, Revell Germany, HaT Industries, Italaeri
offer a
wide range of historicals from ancients to moden day and the prices are
wonderful!

Prev: [FT] SHOWDOWN back in progress Next: Re: OGRE stuff