Prev: Re: Models for GZG games from unlikely sources Next: [OT] Test Message

Re: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)?

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:30:01 EDT
Subject: Re: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)?

Look to the StarCruiser Lite rules using FT as their core at Mike
Jasinski's
site at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1966/

Chris Ruhl
SSG USAR
Team Chief, Tactical PSYOP Team 31 (Airborne)
Camp McGovern, Bosnia

In a message dated 6/13/99 2:03:33 PM Central European Daylight Time,
tgunner@earthlink.net writes:

> All of this talk about RPGs got me curious, so I went to the local
book
store
>  and picked up the Star Cruiser boxed set (for $4.00) and the
supplement
>  "Invasion". The Star Cruiser rules are kinda hard to follow
(especially the
>  missile rules), so that got me curious: anyone have some conversion
rules
> for
>  Star Cruiser? It looks easy enough to do- only the ships in Star
Cruiser
> move
>  in speeds that are measured in 'light seconds'! The standard
laser/energy
>  weapon only has a range of 1... so it looks like most ships just toss

around
>  missiles (that use Faster Than Light Drives)... how would you go
about
doing