Prev: Redux: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :) Next: Re: BFG

RE: Paint Schemes & Bio

From: Medains <medains@i...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:43:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Tim Jones wrote:

> >Heya everyone.
> >
> >  I've recently received my packs of ships from GZG, and
> >having stuck them
> >to their bases was wondering what colour schemes other people
> >have used
> >(in particular I'm interested in the NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE ships)
> >

> To minimise Me Too responses, see the painting FAQ, the vast
> array of previous answers to this question have been collated there
> and I endeavour to keep it up to date (I have a small backlog).
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/ft-painting-faq.html

Cheers, that's exactly what I needed

> In the interest of improving the FAQ, I would be interested to know
> why you didn't use it as a resource to answer this FAQ? Does it
> need greater publicity as a resource or something else?

Maybe it does need a bit more publicity.. it didn't occur to me to look
there.	Although I did want to post my bio & try to be a little on-topic
at the same time ;)
As a general note, I tend to look at FAQ's if its a technical topic with
definate single answer - if I want to know 'what looks good' or
something
a bit more subjective, I ask.

--------