Prev: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio Next: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio

Redux: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:33:18 -0500
Subject: Redux: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

Stuff I prolly should have said in last note:

1) While I decry a number of GW's actions and procedures, I'm still a
fan of
the figs, own a bunch, have already stated I'm going to fly gothic
Imperial
(from Space Fleet) as Eldar in BFG, and still read Rouge Trader
(malaprop'd
with love) just for the grit.

2) *sigh* I was really hoping to watch the 'age' talk die out; I know
I'm
not the 'grand ole man of the list', but near the top. For the record,
47, and would be delighted to see pushing 40 again, youngun's. Or any
other
younger time. 'cept 35. Please don't make me do THAT year again.
*shudder*
Three phrases: failed marriage, separation from daughter, rebound
romance.
MS: I know you've felt pain, hope you never know what I'm talking about.

3)'And, yes, I'm on: The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page.'
I hate it when people mention a web site, but not the URL. I hate it
worse
when I transgress my own pet peeves.
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html
Worst of all, when my conscience causes me to have to admit it.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Paint Schemes & Bio Next: RE: Paint Schemes & Bio